Falmoutn, AGSell a boat like this
Reason for selling is "Don't use enough".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Beautiful Islander, Cruise the Caribbean without to make a passage to get there
Wanting to cruise the Caribbean? Now is your chance without having to make a passage from the mainland.
This classic sailboat is anchored in Antigua waiting for new owners. This classic Islander 44 has provided the owners with lots of adventures and now it is time for new owners to find new adventures. These vessels are known for excellent sailing characteristics, especially in bad weather.
The interior is beautiful wood that has been lovingly cared for. There is a v-berth and a quarter berth for the crew. There is a small area on the floor where the mast is stepped that needs a repair to the parquet flooring.
This vessel has a solid fiberglass hull and decks. The sails are fair but usable. There is a furling main and a furling jib and a furling 150 genoa. The first 13 pictures are about 1 1/2 years old and the others are very recent.
Bring all offers.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and Pearson vessels for sale. If you're in the Falmoutn area, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
- Dining Table (Use In Cabin Or Cockpit)
- Dishes (Included)
- Fans (12v And 110v)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Linens (Sheets And Towels)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Portlight Wind Scoops (Included)
- Pots And Pans (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigeration (Needs Repair)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (V-berth)
- Stove / Oven (Propane)
- V Berth (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Dodger (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Spreader Lights (New LED Not Installed)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windlass Locker (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Lighting (LED)
- Inverter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (Space For 4 House Batteries)
- Number Of Batteries (4 House Batteries)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (50 &30 Amp)
- Solar Panel (Included)
- Spare Wire And Connectors (Included)
- Engine Pre-lube Pump (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Fuel Polishing System (Included)
- Mechanics Tools (SAE And Metric)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1 @60 Gal.)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Spare Filters (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (New)
- Water Tanks (Rubber Under Seats)
- Compass (Included)
- Handheld Depth Sounder (Included)
- Masthead Light: (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Navigation Tools (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (2, 1 Handheld)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Rigging Hardware (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)
- Roller Furling Main (Included)