Alexandria, VA 22308Sell a boat like this
Classic 1967 Chris-Craft Roamer Riviera - in perfect condition, powered by twin 454s (both recently professionally rebuilt & bored out - HiPos) yielding at least 375hp each. More importantly, she's a beaut, perfect in almost every degree. Some highlights:
- New leather-like marine vinyl (red) seating and custom brocade (burgundy/gold) curtains below;
- New carpeting (forest green) throughout;
- All mahogany (real) wood interior - refinished in gloss varnish;
- Deck, bottom, alloys, props - all correct/no corrosion;
- Did I mention the new paint (hull/cabin top/decks) - vestal white with correct forest green stripe;
- Toe rails (Mahogany) also redone with new varnish this year.
- Entire 120V electric system rewired complete with (2) new breaker boxes and GFCI outlets.
- New aluminum fuel (116 gals each) and water tank (55 gals).
- Newer electric head & holding tank.
Had her for the past 23 years, and have probably spent over $90K in her over that time, gladly. Truly ready for next owner - your chance to own a truly classic Chris-Craft of historic significance.
Speed & Distance
Deck and Hull Equipment
Decks fitted with Tek-Dek (artifical teak);
(2) Todd deck chairs;
Captain's seat (full size);
Swim-platform (teak) complete with mahogany CC ladder.;
Rear deck CC settee;
(2) Cushioned deck chairs;
Stainless Steel Tool box complete with extensive tool sets in engine room;
Fasteners box - hundreds of SS & brass fasteners;
Diamond-plated engine room flooring;
Twin Buell air horns;
(2) Danforth anchors.
(1) Kedging anchor.
RIVIERA 6S - Sleeps 6;
Air-conditioning (16.5K); heat.
Custom upholstery and drapes.
Horns & flares.
(4) Bilge pumps;
Power water system.
Kayak - Pelican twin on-top.
100 ft anchor line w/chain.
Foul weather gear.
Multiple life jackets (ski type).
Stove w/3 burners & oven.