Green Cove Springs, FL 32043Sell a boat like this
Currently being refurbished, anticipated completion is the end of Sept. 2022
(LOCATION: Green Cove Springs FL) Built by Palmer Johnson for Pearson, the John Alden designed Countess 44 is a bluewater cruiser with classic style and spacious accommodations. The Countess 44 has accommodations usually afforded by larger vessels. With forward cabin, convertible dinette, and salon settee there's room for everyone. Well equipped and designed for long distance cruising this 44 Pearson is more than capable of taking you to any port-of-call.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with teak trim, wraparound seating, bimini top, dodger, and pedestal helm. The three sets of sails are in excellent condition. Recent upgrades include two new masts with in-mast roller furling and stainless steel rigging. Foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, anchor with roller, and windlass.
The spacious interior features cherry stained white oak joinery with teak sole. An open salon provides ample room for any length cruise. Port side is a long settee with pilot berth. Starboard is a casual seating area. Moving forward and down the full galley is to your right with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, refrigerator, ice maker, and a three-burner range with oven. Across from the galley is a spacious dinette with fold-away table. It seats several and sleep two. Storage is ample with bulkhead shelves and under-seat lockers.
The forward cabin has v-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The roomy head compartment has head, vanity with sink, and shower. This Pearson has accommodations for overnight and extended cruises.
Auxiliary power is provided by a brand new Yanmar 110-hp turbo-diesel engine. A new Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power while two new reverse cycle HAC units maintain interior comfort.
This vessel is Hull #1 and was actually the prototype for the Pearson Countess 44 future production. She is heavily built and was used as the finish line yacht for the Mackinac race. Her tall rig was designed by Ted Hood and shipped from France.
This Countess 44 is a blue water family cruiser with coastal capabilities. She has good looks, spacious cockpit, and comfortable interior with room for everyone. Designed and built to handle all weather and all seas she is ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this exceptional 44' Palmer Johnson built Countess.
Fresh Water: 100
- Open Salon with Convertible Seating
- Full Galley
- Spacious Dinette with Fold-away Table
- Forward Stateroom with V-Berth
- Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower
- Located Down to Starboard
- Upper & Lower Cabinets
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Stainless Steel Sinks
- Hille Gas Range
- Sea Frost Refrigerator
- Litton Microwave Oven
- Under-counter Ice Maker
Sails & Rigging
- Three Sets of Sails
- 160 Jib
- Two New Masts with Roller Furling
- New Stainless Steel Rigging
- Raymarine C80 GPS / Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 6000 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Tri-date Display
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth Finder
- Raymarine ST60+ GPS
- Icom R71A Receiver
- Icom 735 HF Transceiver
- Kenwood Stereo
Deck & Hull
- Harbor Fast 45# Main Anchor
- Two Spare Anchors
- Ideal Windlass
- Fresh Bottom Paint
- New Shaft and Propeller
- Rebuilt Steering Gear
- Rebuilt Rudder
- New Seal
Mechanical & Electrical
- New Yanmar Turbocharged Diesel Engine
- New Reverse Cycle HAC - Two Units
- New Westerbeke 8kW Generator
- 30-amp Shore Power
- 1977 Derecktor Custom Charter$1,100,000$1,100,000NJWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 2008 Hydra-Sports 19 Bay Bolt$33,000$33,000Tampa, FL 33615World Class Yacht Sales
- 1988 Marine Trader 47 Tradewinds Motor Yacht$159,000$159,000Clearwater Beach, FL 33767World Class Yacht Sales
- 1995 Cougar Offshore Racing Hull$34,000$34,000Clearwater, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales