St. Clair, MI
A little history...the second owner acquired the boat in 1975. After raising his family on board, he began a restoration in 1999 that lasted 19 years. The boat has been inside since the restoration began, never being exposed to water or sunlight until it was moved to its current location. Very little of the boat has been untouched during the restoration. The hull, deck, bilge, cockpit sole, wiring have all been done. Some improvements were made along the way based on the owners experiences to make the boat better than new.
A complete summary of the work done is available to serious buyers. This incredible vessel is looking for her next caretaker and is available to see by appointment only.
- Top exterior side planks replaced with Okoume marine plywood
- Hull refastened with Marine Grade stainless steel screws bedded with West System two part epoxy
- Front deck, rear deck, hard top and interior sole all removed to facilitate cleaning and treatment of the interior of the hull.
- Bilge painted with original Chris Craft grey bilge paint
- Front deck was completely replaced
- Deck cross supports strengthened by increasing material width from 3/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch Honduran mahogany
- Deck sheeted with 1/2 inch Okoume plywood
- Deck overlaid with Nautilex deck material
- Replaced the overhang boards and chines with new mahogany
- Top is sheeted in Okoume 1/4 inch plywood
- Outer surface is one piece RV roof bladder to eliminate the center seam
- Cross ribs, face plate and upright supports replaced with larger width supports, supports stained and varnished
- Deck sheeted with Okoume plywood, then inlaid with solid mahogany, bedded with West System two part epoxy, stained and varnished to match.
- Original engine replaced with a 5.7 L Crusader
- Prop Shaft replaced with stainless steel shaft
- Steering and shift cables replaced
- Wiring all replaced and an independent circuit fuse panel installed
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Newmar 15 amp Battery Charger
- VHF Radio
- Swim Platform - not installed
- 2014 Rinker 310 Express Cruiser$128,900MIJefferson Beach Yacht Sales
- 1999 Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge$389,000South Haven , MIJefferson Beach Yacht Sales
- 2021 Carver C37 CoupeRequest a PriceSt. Clair Shores, MIJefferson Beach Yacht Sales
- 2021 HCB 42' Siesta$939,000Bradenton, FLJefferson Beach Yacht Sales