1964 Burger 68 Motor Yacht Flush Deck68'
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Sell a boat like this
Owner trying to find a good caretaker for this iconic yacht!
Superb live aboard and capable cruiser
Also great charter vessel. Check it out at bonaparteyacht.com
BONAPARTE, a 68-foot Burger motor yacht designed by Sparkman & Stephens is a dream come true a classic boat enthusiast!. She is owned by an experienced yachtsman and currently runs with full-time captain and crew with no expenses spared in the last 5 years. The yacht has a light charter schedule and the boat is maintained to high charter standard of readiness. She is one of the prettiest Burger motor yachts around and has had all the upgrades done for her new owner to enjoy. She is an exceptional layout with three staterooms aft, a stand-up engine room, and great crew quarters. Bonaparte is designed with great interior and exterior spaces for maximum enjoyment. The salon and staterooms are spacious, and she boasts the wonderful wood finishes that Burger yachts are known for. Bonaparte sturdy aluminum construction and brilliant hull design lets her handle rough waters better than fiberglass yachts of the same size. This is a high quality, dependable yacht.
- 2 months extensive refit with along list of improvements and cosmetics fixes
- Both transmissions overhauled ( change lip and pilot seals, replace fwd and reverse clutches plate, hydraulic hoses. All Gears and bearings found in as new condition )
- new fuel lines on the engines and one rebuilt blower
- Renew all stabilizer hydraulic hoses
- new mahogany molding on roof rim top, walk way, pilot house and blister repairs on hull
- Awlgrip paint pilot house section, side board walk way, crane and chemise
- new storage cabinet engine room
- new sunbrella settee cushion for the fwd deck settee and aft dining area
- new titanic teak deck chair and matching cushion
- Bottom paint, change of anode
- change NAID stabiliser shaft seal (preventive maintenance)
- new nav system upgrade simrad system (charte plotter, auto pilot, radar, etc.)
- new washing machine and dryer (samsung)
- New under Lumitec underwater light (4X)
- New on board shore power connection and electrical wire to isolator (port and stb 4x 50 amp)
Updates done in 2019
- 2 New jet skis BRP SPARK
- leather reupholster of Pilot house settee
Updates done 2018
- Superstructure painted
- Bottom paint
- new aft deck canvas, cockpit sun cover
- new hot water heater
- new cutlass bearing
- new batteries sets (12) and refit of aft lazaretto
- new water maker membranes
- new 12,5 phasor generator (0 hrs)
- 2 new spark jet skis with 20 hrs each
- new uphostered chair salon
Also in the last 3 years
- Hull Awlgrip spray painted Nov. 2017
- New 21 kw phasor generator 2017 (3000hrs)
- New Ac 5 tons crusiair water chiller unit (3000hrs)
- all New kitchen Appliances and cupboard (2016)
- New upholstery inside and outside (2013)
- New headlining throughout the boat (2016)
- New carpet saloon (2016)
- Dinghy Davits crane complete serviced. (2017)
- Zodiac 2011 14' Dinghy with Yamaha 50 HP (300 hours)
This yacht is available for charter in the Bahamas at under the name Bonaparteyacht.com
Speed & Distance
BONAPARTE will surely make an impression since she has been extensively updated since 2012 throughout with new electronics, navigation equipment, mechanical systems, soft goods, varnish and paint. She has a full width stand-up engine room and walk-around side decks. She features rich walnut interior, three staterooms with two full heads and showers, plus crew quarters forward. Each of BONAPARTE's staterooms have also been updated to meet the highest expectations.
The salon is a beautiful and spacious area located amidships aft of the galley. It has recently been updated with new carpet, upholstery and headliner. There is comfortable seating and a flat screen TV on a lift. All windows and doors have been consistently maintained for proper operation and the aft doors provide access to the walk-around side decks.
The master stateroom is full-beam and separated from the aft lazarette by a watertight bulkhead. It features a king size bunk flanked by built-in cherry bedside dressers, plenty of drawers plus his and hers hanging closets. The en suite master head is decorated in a beautiful stone and boasts a stainless steel sink and faucet, a full size shower and vanity mirror. This master stateroom comes with A/C controls and Sharp Acquos LCD TV
Port and Starboard guest staterooms
Ready to receive your guests you will have two bright staterooms located forward of the master, each with double berths, built in nigh table with light granite tops. Large drawers below the bed and hanging lockers provide ample storage for your guests. The shared guest head is to port and it is outfitted with stone to the same style as the master head.
Located all the way forward , with easy access through the pilothouse and down you will fin the comfortable crew quarters equipped with a large double berth , plenty of storage drawers and a hanging locker, all finished with cherry paneling and trim. The area is complete with air conditioning, phone, TV and stereo system. A watertight bulkhead door is aft for easy access to the stand-up full-width engine room.
The gorgeously teak-lined pilothouse is full-width and located forward on the main deck. It is accessible through the sliding varnished doors from the port and starboard side decks. Electronics and navigation equipment have been updated and mounted overhead or in the raised console for easy viewing.
The aft deck is fully enclosed with full teak decking. The double clear doors lead into the main salon. The port and starboard wing doors lead to the walk around side teak decks. Access to the swim platform below is through a gate in the aft rail. Bench seating across the stern faces a teak table.
The on-deck galley is just aft of the pilothouse. It has been redone in 2016 with new cabinets and all updated appliances.
LG refrigerator/freezer with icemaker
Bosch induction cooktop
Bosch convection oven
Overhead exhaust and lighting system
Corian countertops and integrated sink
GE microwave oven
SIMRAD NSS 16 evo 3 charter plotter (2019)
SIMRAD radar (2019)
Furuno navnet (2015)
Raymarine wind apparent wind speed/direction instrument.
Two Xantrex Link 20, 12 and 24 V battery monitors.
Raymarine ST8001 autopilot with remote.
Electric lifts for chart plotters.
VHF Radio Icom IC-602 and IC m 502.
Compass Danforth White Constellation.
Jesen MCD 5110 AM/FM/CD stereo.
Harwich chromed brass clock/barometer set.
Xantrex link 10 Battery monitor.
Antenas: Two VHF, two GPS, Two Radar, Satellite TV antenna.
Depth finder Furuno RD-30.
Engine alarm system.
Bennett trim tabs with trim tab plane position indicators.
1 New Phasor 21 KW generator (2017).
1 New Phasor 12 KW generator.(2018)
120V / 240V AC electrical system.
12V / 24V DC electrical system.
Power shore cord 50 Amp.
12V and 24V Smart battery charger and Inverter.
Inverter Charger 100 amp / 3KW (2012).
Four underwater led lights.
Two floodlights on radar mast.
Engine room and Deck
Oil change system for engine/transmissions/generators.
Fresh water washdown system on foredeck.
Wesmar 12 V DC Bow thruster.
Bennett trim tabs system.
Naiad roll stabilizers.
Bilge high water alarm.
Three windshield wipers with fresh water rinse system.
Boat Trader, partnering with the most trusted boat loan provider Trident Funding, specializes in new and used boat loans and refinancing. With 30 years of experience, we can help you get boat financing anywhere in the United States. Get approved as fast as 24 hours!
As of May 2023, the best interest rates for boat loans typically start around 7.49%. These rates fluctuate with market conditions, inflation, and supply and demand. Borrowers with the highest credit scores and strongest overall financial profiles usually get the best boat loan rates. The higher your credit score, the lower your interest rate will be. The best boat interest rates are reserved for the most well qualified borrowers. A well qualified borrower will have an excellent credit score, a history of on-time payments, provable income, consistent employment history, and no recent bankruptcies or foreclosures.
- 1964 Burger 68 Motor Yacht Flush Deck$489,900$489,900Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Revolution Yacht Group
- 2007 Sea Ray 520 Sedan Bridge$550,000$550,000Cartagena, CORevolution Yacht Group
- 2009 Riviera 47 Enclosed Flybridge Series II$549,000$549,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Revolution Yacht Group
- 2021 Regal 29 OBX$215,000$215,000Miami, FL 33141Revolution Yacht Group