|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
2018 Ranger Boats RT 188c
THE CRAPPIE CRUSHER'S DREAM COME TRUE.
From crappie to bream, catfish to bass, the Ranger® RT188c is performance engineered and factory-rigged to make it the ultimate fishing partner. With a broad 92" beam and a horsepower range of 90-115, the solid, stable feel of the 188c is complemented by an equally smooth ride. Inside, three-across pedestal seating, convenient tool holders and an oversized, divided livewell on the roomy front deck are among a boatload of standard features. At the helm, flush-mounted Lowrance® electronics center the ultra-strong fiberglass console while additional instrumentation includes speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges.
The spacious rear deck houses even more oversized storages for tackle and gear along with another large aerated, divided well. Combined with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, on-board charger, all-aluminum floors and decks, and a wide choice of factory-rigged outboards, the Ranger® RT188c is built to fish and Priced to be Yours®.
- Hull Length 18'8"
- Beam 92"
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail 93.5"
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 115
- Engine Shaft Length 20"
- Side Depth 21"
- Hull Thickness 0.1"
- Bottom Width 64"
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 21
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.) 1180
- Rod Box Length - Port 8'6"
- Max. person capacity (persons) 4
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.) 2950
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate) 23'6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate) 21'8"
- Width On Trailer 95"
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable Dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, trim gauge easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No Feedback Steering (Hydraulic Steering Standard w/
- Mercury 115 Fourstroke CT)
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Integrated load guides
- Water proof lights
- Channel steel frame
- Custom Built Ranger Trail® Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring