|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||La Rochelle, France|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
Fountaine Pajot Helia 44
Aft and forward bathrooms
12V electrical distribution panel
|Mast and Boom|
|Spacious & Streamlined|
The hugely popular Helia 44 has undergone a major facelift and has now been launched as the Helia 44 Evolution as of late 2015.
Fountaine Pajot has sold more than 130 Helia 44 models since its launch in 2012, and the new Helia 44 Evolution features a range of improvements to make cruising life even more enjoyable.
Redesigned portholes in the catamaran’s hulls increase natural light by 30% while delivering enhanced views and a stylish aesthetic. The newly recessed mast creates brilliant panoramic vistas from the saloon and allow even more natural light to illuminate the interior, which enjoys a sleek, contemporary redesign.
The decadent Owner’s Suite in the Maestro version now incorporate an upgraded ensuite with expansive shower (80 x 85cm), separate toilet, generous wardrobe, and superbly practical laundry for convenience on extended passages.
Huge volumes in the saloon and accommodation areas are complemented by the epitome of elegance in contemporary design.
Up on deck, life is even more relaxing than ever on the new Helia 44 Evolution. The catamaran now features additional lounges for lazy afternoons with friends or a book.
New stainless steel davits on deck provide even greater strength and durability.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
- Boat to be ordered.
- The Helia 44 is elegantly designed with a sleek and contemporary interior. She has LOTS of large portholes and windows drowning the interior with light.
- Very large deck spaces throughout the boat for lounging and sunbathing.
- The saloon and cockpit are harmoniously connected with the kitchen in the center.
- Very large and functional kitchen which allows you to look either forward or towards the cockpit. Great for entertaining!
- Cockpit has a table large enough to seat 10.
- The saloon has a large chart table with all the necessary navigation and stereo equipment.
- The helm station is off centered to provide more visibility forward. It is also conveniently located with easy access to the cockpit as well as the upper deck.
- Although perfect for fun and relaxing recreational cruises, she is also built to face the ocean. Very seaworthy and ideal for around the world travel.