|Category||Dual Console, Ski and Fish, Saltwater Fishing|
|Interior - GRY|
|LIGHT GREY GELCOAT HULL (SIDES)|
350 XL VERADO 4-STROKE MERCURY
BEACH BOARDING LADDER
SPLIT BOW RAIL
STAINLESS STEEL WINDSHIELD CAP
CORIAN COUNTERTOP W/ SS RAIL
BATTERY CHARGING SYSTEM
RAW WATER WASH DOWN
VHF RADIO (RAYMARINE)
VESSEL VIEW DISPLAY
|Deck / Cockpit|
|Cockpit Utility Center|
|Additional Mercury options available.|
|Engine Model||350 XL VERADO|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
|Hull Warranty||10 year|
Follow the status quo and you wont earn the National Marine Manufacturers Associations Innovation Award; but challenge the status quo and awards may come your wayespecially if you do it well. The dual-console 230 Vantage® received the Innovation Award for expanding the possibilities capable in a 23-foot boat. For starters, seating is top-notch, and it delivers incredible comfort and rugged luxury with impressive power and capability so every crew can journey longer and farther in comfort, with Whaler confidence that goes to the core.
- Spacious bow seating area accommodates an optional stowable table.
- Like the smooth-riding hull, the crisp console is all about confident control.
- Port seating adjusts readily to your needs and stows plenty of gear.
- Next-level aft seating stows seamlessly to expand a large cockpit area for fishing or entertaining.
- Standard 225-hp Mercury FourStroke Verado engine.
- Optional Fishing Package includes a 14-gallon livewell, fishing station, raw-water washdown, transom-mounted rod holders and more.
- Comfortable head featuring a molded sink with drain and lockable entry door.