|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Location||Mount Vernon, WA|
|Engine Model||150hp 4-stroke|
2017 Hewescraft Sea Runner 210ET
Yamaha 150hp 4-stroke, deluxe canvas, 90 gallon fuel tank, stern rails with downrigger brackets, front bellows suspension seats, rear 42" sleeper seats with cutout for a porta-potti, boarding gladder, electric trim tabs, Seastar hydraulic steering, wash down system, dual wipers, insulated transom fish box, in floor fish box with macerator pump, one peice bottom, recoverable flotation, extruded reverse chine, dual batteries with switch, EZ Loader trailer with disc brakes.
YOU ALREADY KNOW ITS NAME.
NOW YOU NEED TO DRIVE IT.
Already a household name, our tough and agile Sea Runner is upping the ante for mid- size boats everywhere. Weve widened the hull to help get you out of the water faster, improve planing, and decrease side-to-side tipping. Better yet, weve updated the interior to give you more elbow room for your friends, more storage area for your gear, and more deck space for your catch. But dont take our word for it. Put this model on the water and see for yourself why its a boat to brag about for years.
Features may include:
- Single bilge pump with auto switch
- Double, welded
- 8, four on gunwales, one on bow inwale
- 15 vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoal
- 27 gallon in bow floor, diamond treadplate hatch
- 20 gallon in floor, removable, with handle (N/A with center console on 16)
- 24 gallon
Fuel Tank Cover:
- Starboard side, aft**
- -Five water-resistant rocker switches
- -Fuel gauge
- -Power point
- -six-gang expansion fuse block
- LED, navigational, in bow
- LED, anchor, removable
- Light gray, full inside
- Inwale, port and starboard
- Welded, port and starboard
- Port and starboard
- Port and Starboard