2017 Hewescraft Pro V 200ET
Yamaha 115hp 4-stroke, zinc anodes, bow rails, deluxe canvas, stern rails with downrigger brackets, 48 gallon fuel tank, front bellows suspension seats, rear 42" sleeper seats, cutout for a porta-potti, Seastar hydraulic steering, boarding ladder, electric trim tabs, wash down system, insulated transom fish box, dual wipers, dual batteries with switch, recoverable flotation, extruded reverse chine, EZ Loader trailer with disc brakes.
V Is For Versatility.
You know what youre up against. Whether its a windy day on the lake, a rough morning on the river, or a calm afternoon on the coast, the Pro V is the boat to beat. It rewrites the rules for versatility (and blows the competition out of the water) by taking design cues from our most popular fresh and saltwater models. We start with our popular Sportsman silhouette, then we widen the hull, deepen the V, and shore up the stern with an optional full-width, extended transom made popular on our big-water Sea Runner and Ocean Pro models.
Features may include:
Battery Selector Switch
- Single bilge pump with auto switch
- Double, welded
- Treadplate, self-bailing, with storage
- 12 aluminum
- Fish curtain; black, gray
- 8, welded
- Port and starboard
- 15 vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoal
- Walk through, access to bow, 2 latches, one top and one bottom
- 26 gallon in bow floor
- 48 gallons
- Inwale front port side, glove box and windshield
- Vertical, aft cabin sides
- Flush mount
- -Six water-resistant rocker style switches
- -Fuel gauge and one panel knock-out for additional gauge
- -Power point