2017 Hewescraft Pacific Cruiser 220ET
Hardtop with Bulkhead door, Extended transom, Yamaha 225hp 4-stroke, icebox, sink, counter, anchor pulpit with Lewmar winch, stern rails with downrigger brackets, diamond plate rear deck, 85 gallon fuel tank, Wallas diesel heater, fish deck flood light, side rod holders, hydraulic steering, electric trim tabs, 2nd steering station, boarding ladder, wash down system, insulated transom fish box, in floor fish box with macerator pump, recoverable flotation, variable deadrise hull, extruded reverse chine, EZ Loader trailer with disc brakes.
Grab Life By The Gills, And Use This Boat To Do It.
Land your catch and eat it too on this fully-loaded fishing machine. Since its a Hewescraft, you know its built with high sides, a stable ride, and plenty of extras for anglers. The roomy deck and 40-gallon fish box certainly arent there for sunbathers. And then theres the cabin. Every model provides your family with a place to relax in the v-berth, an optional dinette that converts to an extra bed, and a heater/stove option for cooking up the days catch. That means, unless you opt for the extra-long cabin (MLC) on our 26 model, every foot you add to the length of your boat is another foot of deck space for fighting and landing your next meal.
Features may include:
Anchor Line Locker:
- Bow, treadplate hatch with line notch
- Installed on port transducer bracket
- Three bilge pumps; Two auto, one manual
- Double, welded
- 8, welded, six on gunwales, two on bow deck
- -V-berth carpet
- -V-berth port-a-potty
- -V-berth sliding privacy door
- -V-berth sleeping bunks
- -V-berth screened sliding windows, port and starboard
- -V-berth under seat storage
- -V-berth upholstered, ceiling and side wall panels
- -V-berth walk through bow-access hatch
- Two on port-side dash
- 15 vinyl side striping with graphics; black, white, blue, yellow, green, red, orange, charcoal
- 40 gallon in transom with cutting board lid
- in floor with macerator pump
- Bulkhead, locking with fixed window