|Location||Lake Powell, UT|
|Deck & Hull Equipment|
Bravada XT 1875 (18'x75') - 1/10th Ownership
1/10th Ownership and specific exclusive use of the 25th calendar week which is Sunday June 17th, 2018 to Sunday June 24th, 2018 and unlimited use on non-exclusive weeks after August and before June per the operating agreement.
This houseboat yacht was purchased and built new just over two years ago with new gear and accessories all over $1 million in value and many of the weeks went unused, so this boat is still very new. The yacht is owned by 10 partners, and the partners have owned a houseboat together in the past therefore they meticulously maintain and care for this new boat. Each owner is an experienced boat captain that knows how to treat and maintain a high-end yacht houseboat. The boat was a custom build for this ownership groups specifications with innovative owner driven solutions for anchoring and mooring.
After each owner uses the boat for their week, the boat has a multi-point inspection and if any items are broken or need maintenance they are fixed prior to the next owner departing. Turnaround services are handled by a qualified company that refuels, provides cleaning services and handles all water and pump out services. Owners use the marina pilots to take the boat in and out of the marina, again protecting the value of the boat and avoiding unusual wear and tear when taking the boat in and out of dock. Lastly, the boat has ongoing maintenance to prevent zebra mussel damage to the boat and engines. This desirable Fathers Day weekend share is very much worth the money at $55k.
- Reverse salon layoutliving area faces the lake when anchored to shore/Sun Screening for upper deck & bow/Back deck with extended swim platform functions like an extension of the salon
- Sliding glass door array in the salon provides a wide view of the lake
- Deluxe galley with stainless steel appliances: 66" refrigerator/freezer combo, 30" gas range, microwave, ice maker, dishwasher, trash compacter, dishes, cookware & small appliances
- Custom cabinetry with lots of storage also below main deck & on top deck
- Countertops: quartz in galley, tile in staterooms, composite granite sink/top in bathrooms
- Custom interior design with all main & upper level furnishings & window coverings
- Full carpeting in salon, hallways, stairs and bed rooms; ceramic tile in galley and bathrooms
- UV Water System filtered, purified, potable water delivered at all water outlets
- 6 private sleeping rooms: 1 Cal King bed, 4 King beds and 1 Kid Cuddy with double padded carpetingwith secondary hatch access from the Salon to the Kid Cuddy
- 2 full baths on the main deck with full size showers
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat: heat pump uni