Ed's Boat Sales, Inc.
- US $56,395Base Price
- US $10,100Included Options
- US $495Prep
- US $850Freight
- US $67,840Your Price
Watch out, walleye.
NITRO® now has your number, too!
Using input from the world’s leading walleye anglers, NITRO® is bringing its celebrated performance fiberglass boat heritage to a whole new group of anglers with the NEW ZV 21.
Big, bold and extremely beefy, this multi-species boat packs all the punch and rugged seaworthiness you need when heading out onto bigger waters.
It stands at an amazing 21’ 7” (6.58 m) long with a huge 100” (2.54 m) beam and 28” (71.12 cm) tall transom, ensuring it’s more than large enough to keep out the whitecaps.
And inside, the ZV 21 comes ready to please dedicated walleye, pike and muskie anglers alike with a multi-level center rod locker, heavy-duty trolling rails, Minn Kota® trolling motor with a 60” (1.52 m) shaft and a patent-pending storage for a net. It also features a long 26-gallon (98.42 L) livewell to accommodate big walleye, and aerated lift-out bait buckets fore and aft for live bait.
And when its time to race to the weigh-in, you’ll have up to 300 horses at your back and a steep Deep V at the bow to ensure you slice through the chop and make it back in plenty of time.
The ZV 21. A big boat for big-time fishing.
- Aggressive performance Deep V hull design to take on rough waters
- Heavy-duty gunnel-mounted fore & aft trolling rails
- Port & starboard drop-in aft storage boxes w/tackle tray holders
- 26-gal. (98.42 L) aerated aft Guardian™ livewell w/bait bucket & 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Patent-pending port net storage
- Deep port & starboard bow storage compartments
- Dual consoles w/Lowrance® HDS-7 fishfinder w/GPS, easy-to-read instrumentation, port glovebox & space to mount extra electronics
- 4-level, 8' (2.44 m) center rod locker
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 101-lb. thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/No Touch Vortex hubs, swing-away tongue & GALVASHIELD® protection
|Category:||Freshwater Fishing||Fuel Type:||Gas|
|Make:||Nitro||Location:||Green Bay, WI|
2014 Nitro ZV 21
Price: 56,395 USD
Included Options: 10,100 USD
Freight: 850 USD
Prep: 495 USD
Your Price: 67,840 USD
- Length: 21' 7''
- Bottom width: 77"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Fuel capacity: 64 Gallons
- Deadrise: 18 Degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Beam: 100"
- Approx. weight: 2900 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 5500 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 6 Persons
- Depth inside: 25"
- Transom height: 28"
- Max. weight capacity: 2500 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 1200 Lbs.
- Storage length: 24' 7''
- Package height: 6' 9"
- Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Non-skid bow mat
- Fire extinguisher
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirementsStainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel passenger grab handle
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- 2 stainless steel drink holders
- Illuminated storage
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Soft-touch waterproof digital switches
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles
- 2-tone paint scheme
- Side-mounted courtesy light
- RAM®-mounted Lowrance® HDS-7 fishfinder w/GPS
- Speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, trim gauge & water pressure gauge
- Oversized carpeted port glovebox
- Recess for optional Hot Foot® pedal
- Molded, tinted windscreens
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- Below-console footrest w/non-skid mat
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Hand-laid performance hull
- 22-oz. (.62 kg) plush, marine-grade carpet on decks & floor
- Stowable navigation lights
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps & navigation lights w/abrasion-protective wrap
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Electrical system w/Power Management Enclosure (PME)
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual lighting in bow storage compartments
- 3 heavy-duty Insterstate® Series SRM-29 trolling batteries
- Heavy-duty Interstate® 27M-XHD starting battery
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & trim switch
- Twin 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) automatic bilge pumps
- 4-bank (35 amps total) onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- Trolling motor power distribution panel w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Carpet edge trim
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Elevated fore & aft casting decks
- Bike seat w/power pedestal
- Lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept tackle trays
- Starboard tool holder
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/lid assists
- Passenger rod storage w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Patent-pending integrated port net holder
- Fold-down molded fishing seat w/power pedestal
- 4-level center rod locker w/organizers for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- Adjustable helm & passenger seats
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers
- 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated aft Guardian™ livewell w/removable bait bucket
- 5.5-gal. (20.82 L) insulated bow baitwell w/removable bucket
- Rotomolded livewell w/rounded corners
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Deep V performance hull
- 10" (25.40 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® engine only)
- 3" (7.62 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® engines only)
- Lifting strakes to maximize overall performance
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
- Back-up/loading lights
- Carpeted bunks
- Submersible lights
- LED brake lights
- Powder-coat finish
- GALVASHIELD® corrosion pr
- MERCURY MARINE
- 300XL VERADO
- 99 year
- Deep Vee
Disclaimer:We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
Seller Information [ contact the seller ]
Ed's Boat Sales, Inc.