2010 Tracker Pro Team 170 TX
LESS FUEL. MORE FISHING. Equipped and styled like its bigger siblings, the TRACKER Pro Team 170 TX is the most affordable way to join the Pro Team line of America's favorite fishing boats. It turns in a strong performance wherever it goes on its smooth-riding Revolution hull. And its all-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom gives you a quicker holeshot and better overall performance.
It's Pro Team all over - equipped with a Lowrance X50 DS fish finder, MotorGuide trolling motor, 21-gallon (79.49 L) aerated livewell and powered by an eager Mercury outboard - all riding on a factory-matched TRACKER trailer. This is one smooth-riding, value-packed fishing boat. Using less fuel when you tow it, and less fuel when you get to the lake, that adds up to MORE FISH PER GALLON!
- All-welded Revolution hull with Smooth Ride Guarantee
- All-aluminum Power-Trac set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- MotorGuide 12V, 46-lb thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X50 DS fish finder w/surface temperature
- Center rod locker w/organizer holds rods up to 7' (2.13 m)
- 21-gallon (79.49 L) aft aerated livewell w/timer
- 3-across seating w/storage below. Fold-down center seat back w/drink holders and step to aft deck
- 2 fishing seats w/pinchless hinges
- Cranking and trolling batteries by Interstate
- Easy-fill fuel tank system
- Flush-mounted all-aluminum deck lids
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables and all-welded frame w/GalvaShield protection