MarineMax - MarineMax Lake Ozark
2010 Cobalt 222
2010 COBALT 222
There are reasons both personal and collective for owning the Cobalt 222. Any boater spending five minutes or so in the company of the 222 will find wish-fulfillment of a truly individual sort. Pick your rationale. The subtle striping along a long, elegant profile maybe. Or aft, a stepped swim platform and a generous and welcoming sunpad. Amid ships, the simplified design of the flattened windshield for maximized use of space. At the helm, emboldened instrumentation, clean and legible, crisp and aeronautical. Own the Cobalt 222 because of its reliability across the years, its performance every time out, its smashing good looks this immediate moment.
Only 59 Hours on 300 HP VOLVO 5.7GXIDP
This boat is a Creampuff, One Meticulous Owner, Dealer Maintained, You Won’t be Dissapointed!
|Category:||Ski and Wakeboard Boats, Bowrider||Fuel Type:||Gas|
|Make:||Cobalt||Location:||Lake Ozark, MO|
- Full Fuel
- Cleaned and Detailed
- Updated Safety Pack
- Fluid and Filters changed, if not done in last 20 hours
- Services up to date
- Captain's Orientation
- Getaways! Eligible
- Valid only in the Continental U.S. and Canada
- Non-cancellable and non-transferable
- Exterior - BLUE
- Interior - BLUE
- Water Sports Tower w/Sunshade - From it's heavy gauge anodized polished aluminum stock to precision machined billet fittings and joints this tower is pro-athlete strong with lifelong good looks. And not a single unsightly weld in site. The perfectly integrated racks to port and starboard carry your four favorite boards in complete security. Solid. Rattle free. Then with a quick release of a swivel lock the racks swing 180 degrees inboard for safe access. Above, the accessory crossbar with LED cockpit lighting is pre-wired for optional tower spot lights and speakers, while the rigid mount sunshade has cockpit comfort covered. Canvas is color matched, of course.
- Exterior Graphics - The look begins with a split gelcoat hull design available in any combination of standard Cobalt gelcoat colors. Then comes the chrome silver WSS hull crystal cap emblems and transom Water Sports Series badge. And for the finishing touch there are three inch black chrome COBALT insignias in an edgy chiseled style.
- Interior Styling - WSS styling continues on the interior with a black powder coat to instrument and glove box panels. The glove box proudly displays the Water Sports Series badge, while the helm is dressed with extended brushed aluminum gauge bezels, and an upgraded black leather and polished stainless steering wheel. Elsewhere, the upholstery offers new owners a choice of color matched piping.
- 10 year
- Deep Vee
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.