Bluewater Yacht Sales
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser bridge picture 1
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Crusier full beam master cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser VIP stateroom
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser port side guest cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser stbd side guest cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser from the bridge bar
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser lower aft deck
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser bridge seating and table
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser bridge bar
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser washer/dryer
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser crews head/shower
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser port engine
- 2002 72' Viking Sport cruiser stbd engine
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser gen 1
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser gen 2
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser guest head and shower
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser stbd side of main deck
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser lower helm station
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser dinette
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser port side of main deck
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser U-shaped galley
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser main dining table
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser circular stairway
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser salon settee
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser master head
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser stbd side of Master Cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser port side of master cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser circular stairway to master cabin
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser stbd side of VIP stateroom
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser VIP head and shower
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser port side of VIP stateroom
- 20002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser Custom Hardtop
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser stbd beam
- 2002 72' Viking Sport Cruiser
2002 Viking Sport Cruiser Princess
New To The Market! This beautiful yacht is perfect for entertaining and cruising. Outstanding British quality is reflected in her sleek European lines, cherry wood interior and top quality equipment. Upgraded, Low hour MAN 1300 hp engines give great speed and top performance. The custom hardtop and EZ2CY enclosure greatly enhance the upper deck experience. Upgraded Entertainment systems and HDTV's throughout the vessel. 4 elegant staterooms plus crew quarters allow owners and guests the privacy so often lacking in vessels this size. Late Model Sport Fish Trades considered!
|Category||Motor Yachts, Flybridge, Express Cruiser|
|Make||Viking Sport Cruiser|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms with 3 heads and showers. There are one Master Suite with ensuite head, a VIP stateroom with ensuite head and two Guest staterooms that share a head. There are also Crew accommodations include 2 berths, 1 head and 1 shower.
At the lower, teak covered swim platform, there is a pull out swim ladder. A large transom garage provides tremendous storage on this level. There are teak covered stairs leading up either side to the aft deck. The aft deck is shaded by the upper deck, with wonderful seating and excellent sightlines. There is a stairway from the aft deck, up to the flybridge level. Large stainless steel doors open to provide access to the salon. Gorgeous cherry wood, large windows, white ultra suede headliner, light fabrics, beige textured carpeting, rope accent lighting and abundant lighting throughout this yacht convey openness and warmth. There is a roomy and comfortable U-shaped beige colored leather seating area with storage space beneath. There are glass faced book shelves and cherry cabinets throughout, including one that opens to reveal a refrigerator/freezer with icemaker and an entertainment center, featuring a pop-up HDTV that run along the stbd side. Forward of the salon to starboard is a circular staircase that leads up to the flying bridge. Forward to port is the circular stairway that leads down to the private full- beam master suite. Continuing forward to starboard is the formal dining area with a cherry table, large enough for 6 adults. Cherry cabinetry in this area has a great deal of storage. The large curved windows offer plenty of natural light. The lower helm is forward of the dining area and features a double wide helm seat. Opposite on the port side is the large U-shaped galley with modern appliances. Solid counter surfaces with cherry wood cabinetry provide a very large work area and abundant galley storage. Forward of the galley to the port side is a large circular dinette in beige leather with a round cherry wood table, offering excellent views while underway. Continuing forward, stairs lead down to the VIP berth forward and a guest stateroom on each side.
The full width master stateroom is located amidship with cherry cabinetry on both sides with multiple drawers, wood faced cabinets and glass front cabinets. The vanity on the starboard side is cherry with leather inset with a power lift mirror and chair. On the starboard side of master is a private office with built in cherry desk with matching chair, overhead lighting and a great deal of storage.
The VIP stetaroom is located in the forward section of the hull
|GUEST STATEROOM: PORT|
|GUEST STATEROOM: STBD|
Opens to the port guest cabin and to the hallway to serve as the day head.
|CREW QUARTERS: AFT|
Access to the crew’s quarters/engine room area is from the aft deck to starboard. The Crews quarters is located aft of engine room for quick access to machinery.
The galley is located on the Salon level of the boat and opens to the salon and dinette and is opposite the formal dining area. Top quality equipment, cherry cabinetry with abundant storage and lots of counter space make for a great cooking area.
The flybridge can be accessed from a circular stairway on the starboard side of the forward salon or from a stairway on the starboard side of the aft deck. The flybridge has bench type seating on either side of center helm chair forward. Aft of the helm area to port is a large seating area with storage beneath wrapping 3/4 around a fiberglass hi/lo table with folding leaves. This large comfortable area has seating for 7 and including the helm area there is easily seating for 12. This can be a wonderful area for socializing while underway.
There is a Custom Hardtop that covers nearly all of the flying bridge deck. This hardtop is also equipped with a 3 sided EZ2CY enclosure, and has special features including a fold dovn HDTV that faces the bar that is on the aft part of the bridge. All antennas are located on the hardtop and there is additional custom surfboard storage up here.
|HULL & DECK|
The large covered aft deck with comfortable seating is a great spot for cocktails or meals while at the dock or at anchor. There are locker doors on both sides of the forward aft deck with storage to port and stairs to engine room and crew quarters to starboard.
No Worries is equipped with 2 diesel generators (27.5kw and 10kw) to ensure back up generation and effecient supply of your electrical needs.
Personal items, tools and artwork are excluded from the sale of this vessel.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|