|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 features two double staterooms and two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower.
- Upper station includes; updated Raymarine E120 Radar, GPS, FF, Raymarine ST6001 autopilot, Icom VHF radio, Jensen AM/FM/CD player, Cockpit camera on E120
- Custom ladder to bridge. (No other 3988 with the custom touch, makes going up to the bridge much easier!)
- Snap in bow cushion
- 40 gallon waste tank with gauge
- 100 gallon water tank with gauge
- (2) 150 gallon fuel tanks
- Only 280 original hours on 7.5KW Westerbeke generator
- 590 original hours on Cummins diesels
- Anchor windlass with foot controls. Chain & line.
- Macerator with overboard discharge
- 3 burner range w/ oven
- Lower station includes; update Raymarine E80, full engine controls, Icom VHF
- Heat can be used with 2 main AC, reverse cycle units, separate electric or from the main engines.
- Saloon AC/Heat – 16,000BTU. FWD AC/Heat – 12,000BTU
- 2 stateroom, 2 head layout. Master head with separate shower stall and bath tub. Both heads have Jabsco marine toilets.
- Cockpit hot/cold shower
- Boat comes with; 2 50AMP shore power cords, 4 30AMP shore power cords, and $1,000 in pig tails.
- 10’2 Mercury inflatable with fiberglass bottom and 9.8 Tohatsu 4-stroke engine in picture is negotiable with sale.
Brokerage Stock #18371
NOTE: All Brokerage boats are sold “as-is” with no warranty expressed or implied. Any representations of equipment and vessel condition are that of the seller, not Russo Marine or its agents. Additional services are available from our service department.
Please contact Dave Berardinelli for assistance with this boat.
Need financing? Let Russo Marine’s expert lending staff help!
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Cleanest 3988 on the market. 2 owner boat, always maintained with an open checkbook! Cummins 6BT 330HP engines make this boat very economical to run. She’ll cruise at 17 – 18 knots and get approximately 1 mile per gallon. Two stateroom, two head layout with an enormous bridge with plenty of seating make this a very desirable boat. Owner wants boat sold due to relocation, bring all reasonable offers.