|Category||Pilothouse, Motor Yachts|
|Layout and general information|
New Listing in Seattle now at our docks !
The salon is accessed from a teak varnished double door entry. Upon entering the salon one is impressed with both the amount of room and the wonderful visibility! There is a large L shaped settle to port aft in the salon that converts into a bed. Nice hi lo teak table that raises and lowers as well. To starboard in the salon are two nice easy chairs with ottomans for total relaxation. The salon on the starboard side is flanked with cabinets for storage.
Note the following as well:
Varnished double doors with Phantom screens
Teak wrapped lower helm console custom designed for new electronics 2014
Upper helm area
Fiberglass molded console
Sony custom flush mounted soundbar
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Vessel is currently at dealers docks in Seattle, Washington.
To set up a personal viewing of this vessel contact the Listing Agent Tony Witek direct at (206) 890-7410 or email Tony@EPyachts.com.
Shown by prior appointment so please contact Emerald Pacific Yachts- Seattle at (206)587-0660 / email@example.com or the Listing Broker, Tony Witek / firstname.lastname@example.org.
View all of our yachts for sale at www.emeraldpacificyachts.com.
Listing Agent Tony Witek a Certified Professional Yacht Broker has been in the industry for over 20 years and is ready to assist you in the purchase of this fine yacht.
|Engine Model||6.2L MPI Bravo III|
One of kind in terms equipment and custom features! Vessel is at dealers docks currently at the south end of Lake Union at Chandlers Cove.
Immediately upon stepping on the swim platform it is easy to see the significant improvements that have been completed top to bottom on this Tollycraft. Her original swim platform was extended to a total of 5' feet which makes boarding much easier. Inside the cockpit area is a custom fiberglass barbecue station. Indeed this is a special opportunity for a new owner to pick up a boat that has had significant recent upgrades. "Charis" is a great Pacific Northwest cruiser. Many will appreciate her wide beam especially in the salon area.
The Tollycraft 53' Pilothouse is an Ed Monk sought after Pacific Northwest design because of her great sea keeping abilities and large salon windows. She makes for an ideal pilothouse cruiser for the pacific northwest waters! "Charis" is no exception highlighting some of her features are the dependable Detroit 6V92 550hp mains with rebuilt top ends 2015 by Trend Diesel Systems 2015/2016 , Allison gearboxes with cases split open and inspected by Tri-County Diesel, Kohler 7.5kw & 20 kw gensets with low hours and soundshields, Magnum 4kw inverter, Espar D12 L forced air diesel heating system, Mather electronic engine controls, 12" Keypower bow thruster, 12" Keypower stern thruster, Full Navigational equipment, Intellian Satellite TV antenna system, Flybridge bimini, Nick Jackson davit and 12' Inflatable with a 40hp four stroke Honda OB.
Major work completed to vessel in last 2 years:
- New bottom paint September 2017 with pictures
- Top end engine rebuild both engines Trend Diesel LTD 2015/2016
- Major transmission service with case split open and inspected new pressure pump port side
- Dripless packing glands & dual cross fuel filters with custom mounts 2015
- Intellian Satelite TV 2014
- Swim platform modification extending it to overall 5 feet 2015
- Master stateroom Island King Bed conversion 2014
- 12" 24 volt Key Power stern thruster with separate batteries new 2014
- 12" 24 Volt Key Power bow thruster
- Custom fiberglass barbecue station 2015 cockpit area
- Custom tables in cockpit area for food and fish preparation 2015
- Complete canvas enclosure aft deck 2015
- PlasDECK synthetic deck material cockpit area 2015
- Crane moved from starboard to port side of boat deck 2015 to allow tender launch while dockside tie up to starboard.
- Many records and pictures available from updating
- Bottom stripped to gelcoat with new barrier coats applied 2015