Spicer's Brokerage Sales - Spicer's Brokerage Sales
1989 Doral Prestancia 300
The Doral 30 Prestancia was one of the most popular models in the Doral fleet during their 6 year production run, and used models continue to enjoy a good deal of popularity in both the Canadian and northern U.S. Markets. Built in Quebec on a deep V hull, her beam is a generous 10 1/2 feet.
Port engine New in 2001. Port lower outdrive New in 2006. New manifold and risers 2010 plus many new miscellaneous items over the years. Stainless steel props.
- Alcohol / Electric stove
- Hot and cold pressure water
- (2) group 27 deep cycle marine batteries
- Selector switch
- Circuit breakers
- (2) 30 amp shore power outlets with cords
- 30 amp battery charger
- Icom VHF
- Humming bird depth
- Garmin GPS
- All New canvas with screens 2008
- All New carpets 2008
- New head 2008
- Full cockpit camper canvas with screens all in good condition with all New 1" stainless steel hardware.
- Bruce anchor with 30' of chain and 100' of rode
- (1) bilge pump
- (2) Fire Ext.
- Search light
- Cockpit cover
- Stereo system
- John MacPherson CPYBEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raw Water Cooled V8
Disclaimer:The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.