|Make||Sparkman & Stevens Holiday|
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Contact us today to arrange your showing - Sundays by appointment.
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
This sturdily built Sparkman & Stevens designed IOR Racer/Cruiser is priced for a Quick Sale! Receipts for more than $32,000 spent in recent upgrades including:
- Stainless standing rigging February 2017
- Running rigging February 2017
- Lifelines February 2017
- Schaefer Roller Furling February 2017
- Bottom job done July 2016
- Martec folding prop with new shaft and cutlass bearing - August 2016
- Alternator rebuilt and full engine service with oil and filters - May 2016
- New marine head installed
- Engine replaced in 2005
Excellent for comfortable offshore racing with a Florida PHRF rating of 117.
Owner wants offers and will consider any reasonable offer, so here's an opportunity to get an excellent racer/cruiser at an outstanding value.