Total Offshore Yacht Sales - Total Offshore Yacht Sales
- Photo 1
- Strbd Cockpit
- Port Bow
- Transom 1
- Transom 2
- Helm Seats
- Bridge 2
- Bridge Seating
- Aft Bridge
- Cockpit 1
- Cockpit 2
- Murray Bros. Fighting Chair
- Foredeck & pulpit
- Bridge from Foredeck
- Pulpit & windlass
- Cockpit Forward
- Cockpit Overview
- Forward Berth
- Teak & Holly Flooring
- Aft View of Dinette
- Galley & TV 1
- Galley & TV 2
- Galley 2
- Starboard Engine 1
- Starboard Engine 2
- Port Engine
- On the Hill
About this 1983 Hatteras 32 Flybridge Sports Fishing Boats, Convertible Boats, Saltwater Fishing1983 Hatteras 32 Flybridge This completely renovated 1983 Hatteras 32 Flybridge is ready now for you to begin enjoying the upcoming warm weather! Her dark green hull and bright white house, deck & cockpit give her that striking classic yet current look. Work on her was complete in 2006 including new engines, new paint, new wiring, new interior, new canvas & new fighting chair. Her owner has been transferred to the Great Lakes, so she is now available. Volvo diesels with a true 28 kt. cruise. Turn key & better than original condition!!! Must see to appreciate!
|Category:||Sports Fishing Boats, Convertible Boats, Saltwater Fishing||Hull Material:||fiberglass|
|Length:||32'||Location:||Wrightsville Beach, NC|
- Cruiseair SMxir Air Conditioning/Heat
- All new wiring during renovation.
- Hot Water heater
- 30 amp Charles battery charger
- Her full galley offers you more than ample storage and access to all appliances in a stylish layout and design. Features and appliances include:
- Dual voltage under counter Nova-Kool refrigerator
- Kenyon Homestead model #214 2 burner electric stovetop with stainless cover
- Sharp Carousel Microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Pur water filter
- 4 smoked Plexiglas covered storage sectionals
- 2 smoked Plexiglas dual door sliding cabinets
- Undersink single door storage cabinet
- Displacement: 18,000
- Work on this boat was completed in 2006. She shines throughout and except for complete navigation electronics is ready to fish, travel and entertain. A classic style, completely renovated with only the finest materials and components, she is a boat you'll be proud to own and show.
- Painted Hunter Green in 2006 with white topsides and cockpit, her crisp look give her that head turning appeal that makes you look twice at her as she rides by.
- Repowered in 2006 with Volvo Penta TAMD 63's with 370 hp and less than 100 hours on them. These are one of Volvo's "workhouse" power options and consistently provide excellent power for years.
- Individual Engine Gauges indluding: Fuel, water temperature, oil pressure, turbo, water level, tachometers
- Insulated engine covers
- Equiped with VHF, marine stereo and an LCD Color TV/DVD unit, this Hatteras 32 is ready for your personalized navigationl package. Plexiglas covered display area is empty and ready for your selection of equipment.
- Icom IC-M602 VHF radio with 2 stations for remote mic
- Sansui 15" Color LCD TV with both DVD and MP3 player, Dolby sound and mounted on swing arm bracket for viewing from any angle.
- Clarion XM03 AM/FM/Sirius ready/Single CD stereo system with Clarion weather ressitant speakers inside and on bridge.
- As you enter the salon from the cockpit the first thing you notice is the beautiful teak and holly flooring throughout. Next you notice the natural diffused light from the forward windows through the forward window covers. With a full galley, dinette, head and oversized twin vee berth, her layout is compact yet complete. All new interior from her headliner to custom valances to re-upholstered dinette seating gives a current decorated style usually found only on much newer boats. Her condition is turnkey, ready to be enjoyed by you, your family and friends today.
- Teak & Holly flooring
- Leatherette face to face dinette and table with 3 drawer storage beneath
- Fully equiped galley
- Complete head with shower and vanity
- Custom Valnaces and mini-shades
- Coordinated throw pillow set
- Forward window covers
- 7 individual spotlights for sectional lighting
- Hanging locker
- The oversized vee berth forward is perfect for anything from lounging to that deep onboard sleep that we all want. Six underneath drawers give nearby storage. Her custom bed treatment and pillow set coordinate with the valances and micro shades in stunning fashion not found in boats of this size.
- Custom berth treatments
- Coordinated throw pillow set
- Custom Valances
- Micro shades
- 6 under berth storage drawers
- Overhead hatch
- 3 spotlights
- AC power outlet
- Thermostat for temperature control
- To port as you enter the salon is the head. Complete with hand-held shower, vanity with stainless steel sink and electric flush head system, you'll have plenty of headroom with just under 7' ceilings. Cabinets and even a window for natural light give her head a much larger feeling as well.
- Hand-held shower
- Vanity with stainless steel sink
- Electric Flush head system
- Shower curtain
- Large mirror (~20"X25")
- 4 storage compartments
- In-floor drain
- Overhead lighting
- Natural light via portside window
- Her roomy cockpit provides plenty of space for fishing, cruising, entertaining or just enjoying the day. Both engine covers are textured for security and would be perfect to be outfitted with custom cushions and seatbacks. Her Murray Bros. fighting chair is beautiful and definitely center stage. Six gunwale mounted rod holders and one flagstaff holder give her just the right amount of rod positions for the serious Gulf Stream fisherman. Her bridge rid holders are easily accessed from simply stepping on the engine covers.
- Murray Brothers Fighting chair with cover
- Freshwater and Saltwater washdowns
- Six gunwale mounted rod holders
- Transom mounted Flagstaff mount
- 6 foot in-sole fishbox
- Two 30 amp shorepower connections
- Single diamond wire outriggers with halyards
- Dock lines
- Maxwell 1200 windlass with both bridge and foredeck controls
- Dual Halon Firebuoy fire suppression system
- Coast Guard Safety Equipment
- Anchor, chain and rode
- Bow rail
View this boat's 33 photos & details by clicking the Full specs button above. For an exterior VIDEO TOUR of this boat **CLICK HERE**
- TAMD 63
Disclaimer:The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.