Seaport Yacht Sales - Seaport Yacht Sales
- Photo 1
- Photo 2
- Photo 3
- Photo 4
- Photo 5
- Photo 6
- Photo 7
- Photo 8
- Photo 9
- Photo 10
1983 Egg Harbor Open Fisherman Express
One of only 4 of this model made by Egg Harbor.
|Category:||Saltwater Fishing||Propulsion Type:||Other|
|Make:||Egg Harbor||Fuel Type:||Gas|
|Length:||33'||Location:||Toms River, NJ|
- Full galley w/120v refrig, stove w/oven.
- 6.5KW generator (3 yrs. old)
- Displacement: 16,500
- Total Power: 350Max Speed: upper 20 knots
- Fuel: 320Fresh Water: 50
- Sleeps 4.
- Two staterooms. Bunk beds in center room.
- Teak interior.
- Full Head.
- Twin helm stations and tower w/full electronic controls and engine synchonizers.
- Simrad CE32 GPS/plotter/fish finder/water temp.
- 2 compasses, 2 radios, 1 stereo/CD.
- Raytheon 24 mile radar.
- Dynatech digital water temp gauge.
- Floscan digital fuel consumption guage.
- 2 Reverse cycle Heat and A/C
- In 2003 replaced all windows, fuel tanks, cockpit, and superstructure.
- 49 gallon reserve fuel tank.
- Pressure water system.
- Saltwater washdown.
- Hydraulic trim tabs.
- Rupp outriggers w/center rigger.
- T/350 HP Crusader
Disclaimer:The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.